a silly question but i feel like i need to ask it

does/did anyone ever feel like their baby was kicking soo much and soo often that they would kick their way out right then and there?! last week i was at work barely leaning against my desk and she kicked at the desk and it really hurt! and sometimes when im watching her kick it looks like off the movie alien!

mommysailor

Asked by mommysailor at 11:15 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• oh yeah, at work, one of my co-workers was sitting talking to me when she said "What the Hell was that, thats not the baby was it?" It kinda freaked her out.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:18 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• its normal. with my first you constantly saw a foot sticking out of my ribs. i was at walmart in line and she started kicking me and a toddler behind me freaked out. told her mommy that my body was a monster and she had to get away. when her mommy said no its a baby, she freaked and asked me why i ate a baby. :) dh used to laugh at me b/c i would told my kids they were grounded before birth b/c they kicked so hard sometimes. towards the end when they start dropping it'll feel like they are kicking their way out literally (as in not out of your stomach but out of your vag)
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:18 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Is funny when i think about it now that my kids are 3 and 4 years old but i do remember it like it was a sec ago. it felt like she was going to bust me open, it was like she was trapped in a small place and trying to bust her way free.
    mommynainai

Answer by mommynainai at 11:37 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• uhh yes with my son he would kick me so hard that he would make my boob move my hubby thought it was so weird because out of no where my boob would just jump it was funny but just wait till they are using your bladder as a punching bag it hurts so bad and i thought i was going to pee myself!!!
    Reneemommy

Answer by Reneemommy at 11:38 PM on Jun. 6, 2009