• In the Spotlight:

im looking for a game

does anyone know of a online game on the computer were i dont need the software or disc etc... something like the sims? thanks

vadasmom

Asked by vadasmom at 11:17 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• iwin.com or yahoo.com
    Anonymous

• Free? Check out Lifetime.com, I have played some cool games on there. Although if I remember correctly they make you watch an advertisement before each play, which kind of bites. Other than that, what about basic computer games like Mahjong or Solitaire?
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:20 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• POGO.COM

jamerz89

Answer by jamerz89 at 11:22 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• i know how to play and were to go for games like solitare and poker and stuff but wanted to play a game like i said "the sims" or somethign were i can make my own person
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 11:22 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Go to playgames2.com, they are all free on there and tons to choose from, not sure if there are any like the Sims but I've found some old school games on here!!
    slynnb

Answer by slynnb at 11:22 PM on Jun. 6, 2009