out of the mouths of babes.... what do you think of this little boy and his speech? no one could have said it better!

i know its a little bit long but please sit through it- its beautiful! take 7 minutes to hear this little boy out! and please spread this around to all the n word saying people in your lives!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMyp8y8SkUM

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i would but i avoid links from anons...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:54 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• God give me the strength to keep my mouth shut of all negativity towards this ignoramous...... dont u think that maybe i post anon on a regular basis because maybe... i like my privacy?..... wow- how sad u r- and if u dont like the fact that im anon then u should have kept it moving- u didnt have to add ur 2 cents....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• that was beautiful i agree with that little boy a thousand percent i wish everybody would hear that and listen and to the 1st poster you missed out due to your ignorance
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 1:20 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• "God give me the strength to keep my mouth shut of all negativity towards this ignoramous"

looks like he didn't give it to you... woah lady.... take it easy... i wasn't being rude, i was simply saying I don't open links from anons..... thats how you end up with a jacked up computer.... seeing by your only ONE other response, i think many agree

take a CHILL PILL
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:42 AM on Jun. 7, 2009