i love my husben &kids i have been a sahm 4 a 1 yr&half i just feel overwhelm

like my kids have no respect 4 me

Asked by ericamomof3 at 2:42 PM on Jun. 21, 2008 in Relationships

• Go on a Vacation....At least 3 days.... It will show them how much you really do and how much they really need you...I left for 3 days for a womans reteat and when i got back... I could do no wrong. haha

Answer by nikkimomod at 2:49 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Being home all the time can be extremely overwhelming! I have been staying home for a while with my monkeys. You need to recharge your batteries. Maybe you can take on a part time job to get your mind off being home. Or you can take a class, online is cool too! When you learn something new it gives you a little empowerment boost! Or maybe you need a little help your kids. if you could hire a babysitter once a week or once every two weeks or even once a month, for 2 hrs, to just take a nap, go to the park by yourself, read a book, join a book club, take an exercise class, or work out on your own.... I think these things might help.
    About your kids not respecting you, how old are they? Are they at an age where they are just testing their limits? Or maybe the way they are being disciplined is not working for them. Maybe you need to come up with some new techniques.... Hope this Helps :)

Answer by ERICA_M at 6:53 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• check out it's free and it will help, promise!

Answer by Lynette at 7:04 PM on Jun. 21, 2008