im so PISSED!!!!!!

Not really, Okay so DH and I have recently started liking sushi. After figuring out that if you go to a decent resteraunt it is very good! The only kind we have been eating is California rolls. What else is REALLY good???

airforewifenmom

Asked by airforewifenmom at 11:31 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Oooh, now you have me wanting a spicy tuna handroll!

There are so many things that ARE good...you really have to try different things to see what you like.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:32 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Sushi is sooo good ! I love it i cant waite till i can have it again im am bf and its not safe. Anything with salmon is great usually they have a differnt rolls at every resturant. Try them all . My so and I used to love going and getting some usuall stuff and we would try a different one everytime. I really cant think of one we didnt like. have fun with it!
    nursinghannah

Answer by nursinghannah at 11:50 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Go and get a sampler platter that you and DH can share. That way if you don't like one maybe he will. But as you said if you go to a good place you might like them all.
    Mommy2Bears

Answer by Mommy2Bears at 11:56 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I love sushi. My favorite, at the place I like to eat it, is called a snow white roll. It has scallops and is amazing. I also like the red dragon roll which is made with a spicy tuna and avacado. I agree with the other ladies though, go some place good and order a sampler platter. If you go during the week, when they may not be so busy, someone should be able to tell you what each one is and help you figure them out. Best of luck on this new found treat for you and hubby!
    PatCarMom

Answer by PatCarMom at 12:02 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Go to a small sushi restaurant and sit at the sushi bar. Talk to the chef and let him guide you.
    My favorites are: spicey salmon with avocado, red snapper, bbq eel
    Remember, there are healthy risks associated with eating too much fish. Here is a guide to mercury: http://www.nrdc.org/health/effects/mercury/walletcard.pdf

Answer by rkoloms at 6:57 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• California rolls suck! Some restaurants have a Popper, or a Rock 'n Roll.. both delicious.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 3:03 PM on Jun. 7, 2009