is it jus me or are most women like this

im gonna be completely honest...im a freak...but i heard that most women dont like to give head...am i jus the odd one? cuz i freakin love it! i love to swallow and all...if i could i would sleep with my mans dick all in my mouth lols (tmi i know but what can i say) am i the only one. and also do i got an issue cuz man i love to have sex like all the time and i almost become bitchy if i dont get it atleast twice a week (and thats only cuz we're not living together if we were it'd be more) lol is that normal?? cuz honestly i feel like im as bad as a guy lol

kuuipo317

Asked by kuuipo317 at 11:32 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• I can't stand it for too long. My mouth gets sore.

Yes, it's normal, since you're not living together - once that happens, you'll be faking sleep like the rest of us! ;)
    Anonymous

• I love it as well...something my hubby is thankful for.
    Anonymous

• I would say it is because I love oral sex and sex but especially oral. So your not a lone. Some of us don't fake sleep because me personally will have sex all night if my man can keep it up.
    Anonymous

• ya, I agree with you! i thought i was the only one who wanted to sleep with a dick in my mouth! lol Or just sex all day everyday!!! My hubby is always sayin "we just did it! he's not ready yet!!!" I love sex too! I just have 4 more months til I can have sex again tho ....
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 11:45 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• my man would love you! my jaw gets tired. I"m too old for that crap anymore

Answer by admckenzie at 11:48 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Whenever you think you're the only one it's guaranteed you are NOT.

I'm not one of your number but hey, it takes all kinds of folks to make the world go 'round.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:49 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• well thats good to know im not the only freak..cuz for a min i was thinkin it was jus me cuz i knew alot of girls that were like eeew..im like are you kidding me i freakin love it...lol and sometimes my man is like babie you know you dont have to do that for me everytime im like who said i was doin it for you lols. he loves that im such a freak.
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 11:49 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• i dont like to give head anymore...but im preggo so i think thats why i stopped...just dont feel right...but sometimes we have sex every other day and sometimes 2 times a day...it just depends on how tired we are and so its normal. no i never really like giving oral but i like receiving so in ordr for it to be fair i do it...lol

now when i wasnt preggo we wud have sex 2-5 times a day....talk about rabbits...lol
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 11:50 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I love giving head as well so you are defintely not alone girl. Sometimes I would rather give head then do it lol.....I love my mans reaction when im down there!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• i dont mind it but my thing is I want to do it when i want to and when i want to its definitely on. i have never swallowed it and dont think i ever could. i gag as soon as it gets into my mouth. something about the smell i just dont like. now my mans ass. ohhh god i would squeeze that thing and hold it all night. i lay my head on it and everything. i love everything about his butt. this may sound crazy but sometimes i actually just smell it. i do lick it from time to time when im in super freak mode but that isnt very often
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Jun. 7, 2009