When your baby continue to break out with bumps and the doctors don't know why...what do I suppose to do?

my baby continue to break up with bumps all over her face and the doctors don't know why. I'm a first time parrent and I'm scared I'm doing something that doesn't agree with her but I don't know what.
scary cat

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• baby acne more than likely if its just on her face.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 11:36 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• See another doctor! Don't give up! Sometimes it takes more than a second opinion to figure out what's wrong. Watch her diet. Have you changed laundry detergent brands or using a new kind of body wash on her? Maybe it's heat rash? Hang in there, momma, keep asking questions....
    Anonymous

• how old is your baby? odds are it's baby acne, which is very common. it's also very common for babies to have eczema and then to grow out of it.

the best way to treat it is to keep baby's face clean and moisturized. both my babies had baby acne and i would always apply baby aquaphor on their face and body after bath time.
    Anonymous

• depends on how old the baby is, but my daughter (9 weeks now) was doing that and still is and it is baby excema. My son as it so I know what it looks like and it looks just like it. Just keep it clean, dry and moisturized. I always put aveno lotion on her just like my son, and our dr. gave me cream for when it gets really bad!
    ilovemyjo2

Answer by ilovemyjo2 at 11:50 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• My dd had this same problem at about 6 weeks and this is what i did after the doctor couldn't figure it out. Buy some dove sensitive skin and was his face (watch the eyes!!!!) and body with it then slather his face and whole body down with aquaphor! do this ever time u give him a bath and it should help! If you bahe him everday try to make it short untill he is older and in about a week it should clear up to normal
    KeagansMom08

Answer by KeagansMom08 at 12:00 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• My son had bumps all over his legs and tummy, they kept telling me it was viral and would work itself out. Finally I took him off lactose and it all went away. Sounds like baby acne though.
    nerdyma7

Answer by nerdyma7 at 1:15 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• my 2nd daughter came down with chicken pox at 6 weeks!!(don't know how she got it other then I took her out to malls alot and chicken pox is airborn)she then gave it to her 4 yr old sister...my 4th baby came down with a yeast infection (around a yr old)....it was a million white yet clear bumps all over. The dr had no clue! so I asked a pharmacist ( my bff works in a pharmacy and says sometimes the pharmacist knows more then the doc).....anyway I took my son to the pharmacy at walmart and the guy told me to try anti fungal cream....worked like a charm!!!!...so try asking a pharmacist for advice, can't hurt.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:01 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• my daughter has red rashy bumps on her face. yesterday the doctor said it was irritation from her drooling. she has always had super sensitive skin. i keep her face as dry as possible today (a really hard, time consuming job since she's teething) and we had considerably fewer bumps today.
    sadiesmom87

Answer by sadiesmom87 at 2:39 AM on Jun. 7, 2009