any ones help please

Ok i took my two yr old in yesterday i was concured about what we thought was were he had bitten his tongue it was a red spot with a very thin white line but the white line came a little bit later it has been their for well over a month so yesterday day at the Doctor he said that my son had geographic tongue but we are not sure how to deal or if its really what he has but how can i get rid of it or treat to and today the red spot has littel white bumps in it but the rest of his tounge is white can anyone tell does my son have this or thush

darkangel198656

Asked by darkangel198656 at 11:51 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Health

• why don't you believe the doctor? maybe you should get a second opinion. have you researched Geographic tongue?

Answer by rkoloms at 6:25 AM on Jun. 7, 2009