heres another freaky question

ive heard before of girls that not only loved to suck their mans dick but they liked to suck on their balls now i was ashamed that me bein such a freak i was like what the hell so i didn't ask.....but how the hell would you suck your mans balls? do they really like that? idk its jus somethin i heard and was always curious about.

kuuipo317

Asked by kuuipo317 at 11:53 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• i've done it. you dont suck them as hard as you would suck his dick unless he likes that of course bu you kind of just pull them in your mouth together or one and then the other. another name is teabagging. its easier to imagine the way you put the tea up and down in your cup.
    Anonymous

• I've heard of it but never done it. His balls are too big for my small mouth. He has to settle for a lick and a smile

Answer by admckenzie at 11:57 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• i tried but i cant fit them in my mouth so i just sucked on what I could but I had no experience and still think I dont know what im doing...I only have done it like a few times.

plus my fiance shaves all of his hair off so its not that big of a deal to go down there since theres not a mess...LOL
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 12:08 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• ok cuz see thats where i was like what the heck...i didnt know if you have to put all of it in your mouth or jus what you can..if it gave jus as much pleasure.
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 12:26 AM on Jun. 7, 2009