any ones help

Ok i took my two yr old in yesterday i was concured about what we thought was were he had bitten his tongue it was a red spot with a very thin white line but the white line came a little bit later it has been their for well over a month so yesterday day at the Doctor he said that my son had geographic tongue but we are not sure how to deal or if its really what he has but how can i get rid of it or treat to and today the red spot has littel white bumps and around it is all white in it can anyone tell does my son have this or thush

darkangel198656

Asked by darkangel198656 at 12:01 AM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It could be tiny ulcers is he able to eat or is he running a fever or anything?
    mommynainai

Answer by mommynainai at 12:08 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Im confused. If the Dr gave you a diagnosis then he should have given you instructions if not perscriptions....? Didnt you ASK the Dr about the diagnosis when you were there? I would say if the Dr is that babd, see another Dr.
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 1:31 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• A geographic tongue generally has lines across the tongue and is aggravated by acidic foods. I would call and ask your doctors nurse to see if she has any suggestions so you don't have to go in and just let her know that you were unclear about what your child has.
    Anonymous