dont know

is dating wroth it

Haley665

Asked by Haley665 at 12:07 AM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• How else are you going to find someone?
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 12:09 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• everyone im with hurt me
    Haley665

Answer by Haley665 at 12:12 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• does it beat the alternative? Are you willing to be alone? Maybe men are choosing you as they see you as a good target to walk all over. Maybe take some assertiveness classes. Gain confidence in yourself so men like that are not drawn to you. You want to attract men who are respectful and kind not jerks. Read up on Narcissists and Sociopaths. Learn to spot them and stay away from them. They are the ones that find targets and enjoy treating them badly. The more you know about personalities and what to steer clear of the better chance you have of meeting a nice guy

Answer by admckenzie at 12:35 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• It's not if you don't see that you are a valuable woman who deserves to be loved. Personally I would never have settled for someone who treated me any less then wonderful. But it goes both ways: I also would have never settled for someone who didn't earn my respect and adoration first before love. Dating is about seeking out the right character traits in a person first, then falling in love. It takes time to see a person's true character. It is best to befriend a potential boyfriend to gauge his character. A good list of character traits is actually found in the Bible, in 1 Corinthians 13. It is a list of what love is and what it isn't. Read that first, then read 1 John 4:8, focusing on the second part.

squish

Answer by squish at 3:17 AM on Jun. 7, 2009