any suggestions

ok one more freaky question....my man and i love to have sex and we do different positions and we always are satisfied but id like to step it up a notch and s'prise him...do somethin new..last week i did the whole whip cream on my body and a strawberry between my legs but now i kinda wanna know what else i can do...and if it involves having confidence how can i build that up?(like doin a stripper dance...i want to do it but not enough confidence) but i want any suggestions.....i totally wanna s'prize him

kuuipo317

Asked by kuuipo317 at 12:11 AM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Make him a calender. Or any type of sexy pictures. As for the confidence, you just have to find it within yourself. Obviously, your sexy and your man wants you, so don't worry about it.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 12:12 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• yea but sometimes i think he jus wants me cuz he loves me of course he's not gonna judge me if he truelly loves my but honestly i dont have big boobs and i have that pouch from when i was prego and when i sit you can see it even more so i get all worried cuz i know thats not sexy.i mean its not bad but i notice it...so thats what throws me off a bit...but i wanna like ignore it and jus do somethin thats gonna shock the hell out of him lol
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 12:16 AM on Jun. 7, 2009