Should i go to the doctors

The other day i noticed my lymph nodes were swollen and sore but they went away

Now I have a runny nose, sore throat, and I'm sneezing
I'm not sure if its just allergies or something more

I know the doctor probably won't give me anything because of me being pregnant so should i go anyway or just stick it out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Actually there are a few meds that are safe...talk to your doc and he will let you know. I had a cold when I was prego and some meds were okay.
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 12:17 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I've had horrible allergies since i got pregnant almost 6 months ago cant breath coughing sneezing either stuffy nose or runny nose and i can only sleep on one side so i can breath half way...you can take claritin or zyrtec neither really did too much to help me so pretty much you are gonna have to deal with it being pregnant just makes your body more aware of whats around it and thats something it doesnt like
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• what about benadryl?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Jun. 9, 2009