If you could go back

and tell yourself ONE piece of advice to help yourself out in the future..... what would it be?? I wanna know the parenting ones, but other ones are certainly welcome.

I'm not sure what mine would be, but I think it would be that it's ok to worry what people think about you a little. I have a "I'm me and I love me and I don't give a damn what anyone thinks" kind of mantra that rubs ppl the wrong way sometimes, but I'm a really sweet person once ppl get to know me. I have a hard outer shell but I'm SOOO worth it. Ha ha.

gottalovemal

Asked by gottalovemal at 12:23 AM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• GET TO KNOW THE MAN YOU LOVE AND HIS FAMILY AND WHAT ARE THEIR STANDARDS? DO THEY MATCH MINE? instead of giving into your heart and throwing everything into the wind...because it's love afterall...
    as far as parenting.....
    I WISH I TOOK MORE PICTURES..OF EVERYTHING!! and if you get divorced don't bash the other parent...they will see and learn, in time, why it is you are no longer married.
    most of all it's a waste of time being a germ-a-phobe!! and kids don't remember half the stuff you do
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:48 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• wait til i am married to have sexx.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• dont get fat!! stop eating now!!

i went from 115 @ age 18 to 225 @ age 22...college really took its toll on my eating habits...

my DD isnt old enough yet for me to have any parenting regrets, but im sure i will have some.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:42 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• that I don't need to impress guys with my body...I had a lot more to offer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I would tell myself not to go to his house to meet his mom. She wouldn't care that I'd be screaming with a pillow over my face. This lead me to unwise sexual practices with 3 other guys before I met my wonderful husband.

To spend more quality time with DD. It just never seems enough and she's getting so big already.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Not to lose my temper with my LO. I sometimes get in her face and scream at her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Don't get married so young. Finish college. I married at 18. I didn't go to college because I didn't have a career goal at the time. I thought why go to school for 4or 5 years and then have a baby. I thought I wouldn't use my education. I married at 18 and then suffered with infertility for 14 years. During that time I had some pretty good jobs, but even now I wish I had a degree to gain access to better opportunities and better pay scale.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 2:47 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• dont do anything stupid to mess up your friendships!!! im 26 now, and have been a bad friend to alot of people, which is why now, i have no friends!! and it sucks!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:42 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Don't marry that sweet talker in 1988!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:50 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• never stop writing. oh and wear a seatbelt dumbass.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 4:52 PM on Jun. 9, 2009