• In the Spotlight:

am i suspose to bleed

Ok last sunday i started bleeding so i went to the hospital and they told me everything was ok .. i heard the heart beat for the first time well it stop and .Now yesterday i started bleeding and then it stop when i went to sleep and i been bleeding all day please someone tell me what i need to do ...

mommatobe173

Asked by mommatobe173 at 12:24 AM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if you are bleeding bright red blood like a period, you should go to L&D right away!
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 12:25 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• If the heart beat stopped than you may slowly expell the baby and the pregnancy remains over several days. You may bleed off and on but like the PP said if it's bright red and/or very heavy than it's a good idea to be on the safe.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I think you should give a little mmre info like how much blood is it spottingor flowing? are there clots or is it pink or red or brown?
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 9:46 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• also how far along are you in the pregnancy?
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 9:47 AM on Jun. 7, 2009