Trip down memory lane....

Let's share our loss of virginity stories.... start off with your age

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Oh my goodness. I haven't thought about this in a long time. I was 17 and it was my first serious boyfriend Billy who was 18. It was a mattress on the floor at a house he shared w/ two other guys. Not the greatest or most romantic experience!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I thought we just did this earlier today. 16, wedding night. It was a joke and a waste of my time.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:28 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• 19 with a guy from work that i really liked who took me to the beach for the weekend and then never talked to me again!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• 14 a guy named tyrone(my senior boyfriend) on the kitchen floor at his friends house with chittlings in the sink lol....sooo romantic
    BusyB-Mommy

Answer by BusyB-Mommy at 12:32 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• i was 15 and he was my 1st serious bf. his family went to a wedding so no one was home we left the wedding early. we were in his room with the door locked as tight as it could and as soon as we got down to business his older brother walked into the house. we stopped got dressed and wlaked out like nothing happened but he knew. it hurt and i didnt understand why ppl liked it so much.
    monroemommyof2

Answer by monroemommyof2 at 12:35 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I was 16 and I was with a girl first. Then I dated one of her best friends, to whom I lost my virginity. It was at his house (he was 17) and his parents were in the next room...lol! He was a good guy. I was a bitch. I broke up with him and got back with the girl for 3 yrs... wow..
    rae.of.sunshine

Answer by rae.of.sunshine at 12:47 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• i was 16, met some guy and had sex at his "cousins" house
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 1:01 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• i was 15 and he was 20. it was his house. i never felt a thing and i still avoid him to this day
    NiNio9

Answer by NiNio9 at 1:51 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I was 17 when I lost my virginity...I lost it to a 23 yr old in Motel 6. I was visiting my dad last november and we had driven by the Motel 6 and it just brought back memories of the day that I lost my virginity. I had met the guy in a chatroom.
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 3:57 AM on Jun. 7, 2009