Pure Romance Parties!

What can I expect when I go to one...never been to one...got an invite...

also can I host my own...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Never been but I was wanting to have one for my Bachelorette Party so I'm kinda hoping to get some answers too, OP! LOL
    Mina2904

Answer by Mina2904 at 12:47 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Depends on the hostess and if she has alot of fun games to play & entertain everyone,they have alot of nice toys & lotions. As far as hosting your own you can get the info from the party you will attend.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• its fun. just let ur self be open.
    jamerz89

Answer by jamerz89 at 1:44 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• sex toys, and cremes, and all that good stuff... i love em... u will have a blast :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:08 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• it's over priced. you can get the same things online cheaper. we had food, alcohol, and a stripper. that was the best part. she didn't really tell us anything we didn't already know about sex toys and the games were lame.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 2:14 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I've only been to one, and I was so disturbed at the fact it was with my SO mother (she invited me, few weeks after we started dating) that it was hard to enjoy myself. Dunno I'm just not into telling my SO mother what I do to her son when the lights go out ;)
    ShiningStar24

Answer by ShiningStar24 at 4:04 AM on Jun. 7, 2009