i am going crazy!!!!!

i am going crazy i want to know if i am preggers. I am laet on my period. I have no money to get a test let alone a doller store test. And to get to any free testing place i have to walk like twenty blocks. please just help me. any advice please it would be greatfuly appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• noon can tell you there is no advice
    dig up a dollar and go to the dollar tree or something and get a test ., noone can tell you if you are or not sorry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• If you can't afford a pregnancy test, should really be having sex?
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 1:51 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• well u shud take a test but u can also check ur symptoms if any. But get a test when you can
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:51 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• this is something serious... u better take your ass to that clinic... it shouldnt matter if its 100 blocks away... this is something you need to know...

if ur gonna have sex, PROTECT YOURSELF... its not fair to have a baby because you can't, and them suffer for your dumb mistakes... its just not right!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:55 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• HEY YA PAID DAY IS MONDAY I JUST HAVE TO WAIT TIL THAN. P.S WE USED A CONDOM BUT I BUSTED.!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• How many periods have you missed? If you've only missed one don't worry about but if you missed two or are starting to get sick in the morning when you are getting out of bed I would start thinking that I'm pregnant.
    homealone_10

Answer by homealone_10 at 2:08 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• homealone you don't always get morning sickness when you are pg
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Jun. 7, 2009