• In the Spotlight:

need help with my tummy having spasims!!

i dont know what it is but i get this like three times a day where i get this weird feeling that feels like the shock of me getting punched in the stomach but not that painful just the shock and it comes out of no where then its like it spases out and after its gone that spot tingles for a little while i have no clue what this is and never had it before have any of you? it is weird and not brack and hicks because it dont hurt and is on the side by my belly botton??? if it dont hurt should it be ok?? it just the shock that scares me i think something hits me or i ran into something and jump and there is nothing there any advise? thanks

Reneemommy

Asked by Reneemommy at 1:43 AM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• oh and just to add i am 21 weeks!!!
    Reneemommy

Answer by Reneemommy at 1:44 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• it could just be the baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• no i know its not the baby he kicks a lot but this is on the outside i know the difference between my baby and the outside of my stomach it feels so much different!! thanks though!!
    Reneemommy

Answer by Reneemommy at 2:00 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Could just be your muscules and skin streching and having a spasm.
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 2:03 AM on Jun. 7, 2009