CO-Ed Baby Shower

So my mom is throwing a baby shower for me in a couple months but were planning some things now so that we can reduce any stress.

so it's co-ed and some of my SO's friends are comming

I know what women think is fun at baby showers but what about for 20-25 year old guys. What would be fun for them? or should I just have my mom focus on the women and get the men some beer???

Dom123123

Asked by Dom123123 at 1:59 AM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• here was a great game that got them laughing, Fill about 6 diapers with melted candy so they look like dirty diapers and have every one guess on what candy it is by smelling and tasting a little. It was a big hit at mine and the look on peoples faces is sooo FUNNY!
    HuntersMama09

Answer by HuntersMama09 at 2:11 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Hey I had a co-ed baby shower, we played all the normal games and even did a battle of the sexes game that was fun. We didnt have beer at mine, and the men were ok with that. Co-ed baby showers are FUN! You should try it out!
    HuntersMama09

Answer by HuntersMama09 at 2:03 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• thanks for the response im deffinately gonna have one, i just hope they dont get bored to death...
    ; )
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:07 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• OMG that sounds hilarious. Yeah Im writing that one down. HAHA
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:15 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Hey write to me after you baby shower and let me know how it went!
    HuntersMama09

Answer by HuntersMama09 at 2:15 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• for sure request me as a friend Im only in my second trimester but i have to plan early cuz my family is so spread out

Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:20 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• we are having a co-ed baby shower and we are going to invite all of our friends and just have a bbq. we are doing it the weekend after 4th of july so its going to be like our 4th of july celebration with my friends and family again. we are going to have the pool set up for the kids and washers and horseshoes for the guys and the girls will be in the house playing the baby shower games and just having fun.

twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 11:05 AM on Jun. 7, 2009