My son is 5 months and throwing fits

Out of no where my 5 month old just started throwing fits. If he is in his walker he can be as happy as ever and out of no where just start throwing a fit as if he has to be held. Is this a normal stage? How long does it usually last if so? My son is not one that has to be held 24/7 but is held frequently. We are loving parents and his g-parents are definitely loving...so what could this be?

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 2:33 AM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• hes a baby... its not a fit.. he obviously needs something. babies dont just cry hard for no reason..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Maybe make sure you give him some one on one attention and play games and peek-a-boo

baby games like that

sometimes their legs will hurt if in a walker too long as well
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• mine does that too he usually wants to play with me is or sleepy or hungry he started fake coughing yesterday to get attention and when i would say oh my goodness he would laugh his little butt off
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 2:46 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• it is the frusterated age maybe cause he cannot talk yet?
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 2:54 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Sounds like a little tantrum because he is frustrated about something. If he's in his walker maybe he's not getting something/somewhere he wants to go? I would give him a little more one-on-one playtime during the day and more floor time. My DD is 8 months and gets mad if I put her in the walker because she can't explore her surrounding as much as she would like.
    LeoneLover13

Answer by LeoneLover13 at 7:00 AM on Jun. 7, 2009