38 Children Killed in Day Care!

Check out Yahoo! News or Reuters.com...This makes me so sad for all the families that have lost their loved ones to this tragedy!

rune2319

Asked by rune2319 at 3:04 AM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• that is so sad
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 3:12 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I agree this is a very sad day! They are all with Jesus now though!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 3:14 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• yes they are!!
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 3:16 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Thats sooo sad!!! Everyones prayers should go out to all those families, I couldnt imagine loosing my kids.
    ShiningStar24

Answer by ShiningStar24 at 4:00 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I can't imagine the guilt of having put your kid in daycare while you went off to do whatever was more important than caring for your own child, and then something like this happening...it must be overwhelming, and should make everyone who puts their infants and toddlers in daycare think twice about their priorities.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Here is a link to the report http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-world-latinamerica/20090606/LT.Mexico.Children.Killed/

It is very sad!
    GCWix-n-Stix

Answer by GCWix-n-Stix at 8:48 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• :43 what in the world?! This news is sad and heart breaking. Please don't try to provoke thoughts other than those of sympathy for these peoples families right now, this is not the post to start a debate on.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 8:56 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Anon :43, you're a moron. Some people have to go to work and do not have anyone else to watch the children. Most mothers dread even having to have to put their child in daycare, but if they need to work then it is FOR the child.

Any who, That is heartbreaking and I hope those children are in a better place.
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 8:59 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• very sad
    wendyo717

Answer by wendyo717 at 9:00 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• So sad. I'd be so heartbroken.
    LadyChamp

Answer by LadyChamp at 9:08 AM on Jun. 7, 2009