Did any1 else see Larry King Live 2night about THE INVISIBLE CHILDREN

go to invisblechildren.com if you want to help these hurting children in Uganda!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I will visit this site b/c I believe that all children should be cared for but when I opened this post I thought that he was actually going to say what nobody else seems to want to, that the invisible children are right here in America waiting to be adopted while people, celebrities included, fly overseas to adopt children from third world countries.
    blakebrm

Answer by blakebrm at 9:41 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• There are children all over the world who need support and attention to their needs. I don't believe that we need to stay in our own backyard first. I think that by helping individuals where we feel called to assist is a gift no matter where it is done. I also think it is interesting that those who cast stones about helping American children first are not exactly the same people who have a house full of foster children or are donating time to women's shelters. They sit back from their couch and say what a shame but do nothing on any issue. Do what you can to assist who ever you can in whatever way that you think is best for you and your family. It may be through donations and it may be through adoption. It is an individual choice. And yes it is horrid to see so many children in the conditions they face every day in war torn countries.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 11:18 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I still wonder why people opt for artificial means of having children when the world is absolutely full of children who desperately need good homes. I think people considering artificial means should just visit an orphanage. How can you look into the eyes of a beautiful child in need and not open your heart? Second to giving birth, adoption is the most natural way to have a child :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Larry King is an old hoot
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 5:36 PM on Jun. 7, 2009