Do you agree with this and if you do why?

a child who is bottle fed IS neglected! A child who is left in a cage at night IS neglected! A child who is left to CIO IS neglected! All of these things may be small on your own personal scale of neglect - particularly when you're comparing your neglect to women who leave their babies in the woods - but it is still neglecting the needs of your child.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:34 AM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Who ever wrote this is clearly someone who is judgemental and lacking any confidence in their own parenting. It is so sad there are so many judgmental women out there. Scary there are people in the world that sad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:36 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• well I dont agree with the bottle feeding part, i tried to BF my son and when I did it caused my blood presure to spike to 220/123 and they had to rush me to the hospital..... it almost killed me and broke my heart that i couldnt bf my son specially since he was only 3lbs 12 oz when he came home.... My son is far from neglected, he went from 2lbs 10 oz at birth to 23lbs 5oz at 10 months. my son has everything he wants and needs and i am with him 24/7 since the day he was born so my son is not neglected
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Is this a wiccan belief?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• since when is bopttle feeding neglect?
    gah your an idiot
    Anonymous

gah your an idiot

I didn't write this actually someone else did. I was just asking for thoughts. Maybe you need to grow up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:51 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• if i cut my hair is that like shooting a deer because they are both alive,lol?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:52 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• can you see how simply wrong this thinking is?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:53 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• i think crying it out is neglect.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:55 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• i think crying it out is neglect as well. i think as a parent it is your job to tend to our crying baby and not leave them in a room to cry them selves to sleep.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:01 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• GROW UP YA ALL FOR REAL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:03 AM on Jun. 7, 2009