How do you know if you're good at oral sex?

when i'm doing my husband, he gets so excited that he cums really fast.So does that mean i'm kinda good at it or he just cums fast?

mrs2323

Asked by mrs2323 at 3:39 AM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Usually with oral sex if a guy cums that fast u r doing something right, also the more u have sex of any kind the longer it will take for a guy to cum so if u all have sex at least 3 times a week and he cums with in 5 min u r doing a good job...lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:41 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• my hubby always cums fast when it comes to oral sex...... he always tells me i am the best... i think it has alot to to with my tongue ring and the frosting....lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• does he cum really fast when you have intercourse? if the answer is no then your doing a good job. Why don't you ask him, My DH would tell me if i needed work in some areas or if i was doing the job just right. Regardless he is cumming really fast do your doing something right cause if you weren't then he wouldn't cum so quick.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:44 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I can tell by the expressions on my hubby's face..and he'll tell me how good of a job I did.
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 3:59 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Let's just say if you were not good at it he'd let you know.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:43 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Yeah I agree with everyone else... as long as he doesn't screech or grimace... and he cums, you're doing your job :P
    Gremlyn

Answer by Gremlyn at 8:19 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• i had an past boyfriend that often said..."There is no such thing as BAD sex to a man...just sex thats better than others"...hmmm He got married so i guess he finally found his best sex...LOL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Jun. 7, 2009