Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What can i do to get custody back of my son ?

What are my options resources .

Answer Question

Asked by NickoAngel at 3:44 AM on Jun. 7, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • get a lawyer and stay clean go to church ect.,
    i s your son in fostercare?

    Answer by 2mothershelpers at 3:47 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

  • Get a lawyer go to legal aid and get all the info you need to get to go to court. Very, very important you need to stay clean and prove that your clean. If you change things in your life and live a clean sober life things will change for the better for you it will not happen over night but i promise it will happen. If you are not ready to change your WHOLE life then leave your son where his is and allow him to have a good life. I know that you love your child and care for him deeply but you need to better yourself before you raise him to be a good rounded human being in this world. Good luck with everything and if you need to talk about life or whatever pls e-mail me.


    Answer by raemommy at 3:56 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

  • i agree with raemommy, i dont have custody of 2 of my boys from 2nd marriage because i didnt know of any resourses to help me at the time and i had no lawyer.... so now iam gunna try to get legal aid to change cusdody agreement to joint custody, good luck

    Answer by tammylyn1971 at 7:23 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

  • I'd have to know the situation before I could give any kind of advice. Why is he not with you? would be the place to start.

    Answer by eeyoreplus4 at 8:54 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.