I just had a dream where there was extreme psychical pain and when I woke up there was blood where it happened how is this possible???! please help

In the dream there were alot of people in my house. one of which was my aunt who lives in the apartment above me in real life she was with alot of strange people, mostly rough looking guys.
i dont really remember alot expect answering some guys question of what i overheard or if i heard anything
and the last question was did you hear the code? i think i mistakenly said yes and then
i felt something crushing my head. i really felt the pain in this dream, and when i awoke i went to the bathroom, because the pain was still lingering i looked in the mirror and right below where my head was being crushed in the dream, there was a drop of dry blood, i went to wipe it away but left some of it there to show my husband for a few moments i was thinking maybe this really happened somehow but i highly doubt that it did in reality .. after all it was in my house but there was a machine or

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 AM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'd say you scratched it on something or something bit you, causing the dream itself... I've done that :/
    Gremlyn

Answer by Gremlyn at 8:01 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• there was big table that i never saw in real life. also a few closets that this house doesnt have. i just dont understand where the blood came from?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:02 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Maybe your husband hit you in the head? jk

IDK
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 8:17 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• You probably felt whatever happened to you and it registered in your dream. If it was just a little bit as someone said you could have been bit or scratched yourself. But maybe your DH hit you while he was asleep? My dad does that to my mom. He has really violent dreams and thrashes about. Once on TV they were talking about guns and stuff and when my mom went to wake me up I demanded bullets.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 9:14 AM on Jun. 7, 2009