Am I diseased?!?!?!

Okay so while I was pregnant I had an absis that grew on my butt. I had to get it cut open and lanced bc it was an infection. After I was pregnant, while breast feeding I got one on my boob. Had that cut open and lanced.

Now I'm getting a lump under my armpit.

Am I diseases? Do you know how they're caused? What's wrong with me??????

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 9:24 AM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I get them too. Mine are on my butt and bikini area. They are soooo painful!!! I am free of them for the moment, but I had to stop shaving down there. I have horrible scarring on my butt from them. I think they started when I was pregnant for the first time 13 years ago! They come and go, and there's likely nothing wrong with you. How is your belly? If you have been have intestinal issues, you might want to get checked for Chron's disease. They are a symptom.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I've had lower belly pain and bloody noses....
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 10:16 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I know I tend to get in grown hairs/boils a lot when my immune system is down.
    hmm.... just reading the other answers, I'd talk to your dr and get tested for Crohn's.
    Your immune system is definitely down, and you need to find out if it's due to pregnancy or something more.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 11:03 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• could be a sign of diabetes
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• ABCESS
    Anonymous