What kind of things does a woman do to look younger?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• In agreement with anon:52.
    Also, eating healthy, staying active, stress management, not smoking or doing drugs/drinking too much.
    Using sunscreen, face, neck and an often forgotten spot, chest/cleavage.
    Also, frame of mine. You tend to look younger if you have a positive attitude and you feel younger.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 10:55 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• One thing I learned about looking younger is when it comes to makeup, LESS IS MORE! If you pile on tons of makeup, it makes you look older. Instead, use concealer for trouble spots, and go light. Sometimes I just use a little foundation and blush, sweep a little blush over my eyelids for a little color, mascara and lip gloss. I'm 36 and still get carded! And make sure to moisturize and use sunscreen on your face and neck every single day!! Preventive maintenance is key!!!

Also, don't try to look too young. You just end up looking silly. Stay with the trends when it comes to hair and clothes but keep it real. I look at stars my age and copy some of their styles.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Working out and drinking orange juice.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• LOL....why does this sound like a question a man would ask?
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:38 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• botox
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I say your hair ,a good hot look,they way you eat.stress can add lots of years.Try not to get stressed out everything that mwdeseranegel said is all true.
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 11:24 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Something else, having a focus or purpose in life, a passion, something that makes you feel alive and vibrant.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 11:33 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Eat healthy, stay active, taking care of yourself, be happy. One thing I really want to mention, also is your hands and neck are very important: I had a friend she was 53 but she looked like 25 I sear, BUT her hands and neck looked like she was 80.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Sunblock!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:51 PM on Jun. 7, 2009