what should i do...friend help

so i went out last night with some friends from work and my best friend from high school. the friends from work ended up leaving early but me and my best friend stayed at the club. we met this guy and ended up hanging out back at my friends house. i guess when i was in the bathroom my friend told the guy that i was a cheater and not to waste his time on me. he told me this when we got in the car along with some other things that she had told him that only my friend had known(so i know she told him). what would you do if your friend did this

lmaines22

Asked by lmaines22 at 9:56 AM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• OMG, she jealous. She did that to hurt you and keep him from being interested in you. I would confront her and then let her know that you will be taking your friendship elsewhere. Thats over the line and shes not a real friend, much less a best friend. Friends are people who dont let the first breathing male that comes along come between them and she violated girl rule no 1. Let her go....let her go.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:00 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I certainly wouldn't be calling her a friend. People like that you need to just let go. LIfe is too short to be having to deal with things like that. JMO
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Well ... was your friend right? Are you a cheater?

Personally, I can get over the fact that you brought a guy, who you don't even know, back to your house after meeting him hours before. Maybe you should be a little more responsible and protect yourself better. It's kind of sad that you're risking losing your best friend over a guy you barely know.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 10:03 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Damn, how long were you in the bathroom?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• My mom used to tell me not to tell anyone anything I didn't want the world to know. That way i wouldn't get hurt or surprised by what got told to others and who told it. Your friend must really be insecure about you. Sad. I'd let her know you told know she told him and I'd tell her how disappointed I was that she did and then I'd let it go. She's obviously hurt enough that he's into you and not her

Answer by admckenzie at 10:29 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• do not be friends with her.If want to just talk on the phone with her do not go out with her.
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 10:49 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• She wanted him for herself. And obviously he was more attracted to you, so she decided to nip it in the bud.
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 11:08 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• well hun if thats what she did then obviously she's not a friend! if she's jus gonna down you like that then how could you possibly call her a friend ya know? i know if my friend did that to me id tell her you know that was a real hurtful and bitchy thing for you to do! and if you were any kind of a friend you would want me to be happy and not do somethin stupid like that. i wouldn't waste my time with her! seriously! thats not cool at all! i wouldn't even wanna be around her
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 11:23 AM on Jun. 7, 2009