hubby is a perv!

i admit to checking the history on my laptop...and I always find gross porn web sites and disgusting downloads on my hard drive. It happens like every night after i go to sleep. we've had long talks about this and he wont even own up to it. I get very upset and disgusted with him, but he doesn't care. he looks up really bad stuff, I wont go into detail but its def. not my style. What do I do? HELP! Oh, I get that most guys love porn and thats just a fact, but this stuff is constant and not your average porn!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Make a password for your computer so he can't use it without you signing him on.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:04 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• He's probably addicted. Suggest that he gets help, if he won't then get help for yourself. If the stuff he's watching is illegal (like kids and such) turn him in and move on with your life.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 10:06 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• He probably has a fetish for a particular and peculiar thing and watches it. If it's child porn you need to turn him in to the authorities or they will arrest you as well as him when they find out and they always find out but if it's something that isn't illegal, he might just need help pulling away from it. addictions are not easy to deal with. Good luck on this.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:24 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• OP here...its not child porn. OMG no! its nothing illegal....just wierd stuff. he def. has an addictive personality. he is addicted to World of Warcraft (dont even get me started) i've had it up to my neck with all this.....I should have him get help. Thanks for all the suggestions. i welcome them all. wish me luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• are you married to my dh as well? he likes WOW and anime porn lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:44 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Maybe he is addicted just sit down and talk to him.You can work through it.He will get better it is nothing illegal like you said,counseling I think would work try it.
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 10:56 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Mine used to be the same way. He would erase the history but I'm computer smart too, so I know how to look it up again. He'd deny it and blah blah until finally I kept bugging him about it and he said he didn't tell me because he didn't find it a big deal. Then after awhile of him knowing how I feel about it, he just stopped. :]
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 11:05 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

GREAT IDEA! IMMASCULATE HIM! This is the reason why alot of marriages fail.. You can't change or take away something from a grown adult! Does he pay the internet bill? That would be even worse. She is NOT his Mother. It sounds like some counseling might help, he does need to respect Op's feelings but trying to put another adult on "lock down" is NOT GOING to work!
    Anonymous