what would you do if your husband cheat a lot and find people in the internet cheat and then let you know about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• I would get out before he completely destroys your self-esteem and leaves you insecure about yourself. . . and re:Anon 9:19. . . what a bitchy thing to say! People cheat for a variety of reasons, and most of them have little to nothing to do with their spouses physical attributes.
    Panditacjp

Answer by Panditacjp at 10:23 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I would leave him. Why the hell would you stay?
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 10:14 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Leave him and head to the nearest clinic to get tested.....eeeeew....
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:15 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I would kick his ass then throw him out of the house.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 10:16 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Everything ajguinn said!
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 10:17 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Sorry about that my husband would never do that to me.He never has and does not look at porn either.He has me maybe you are not pretty enough or something.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• It happens a lot. I am sorry your dh does that. I know a guy that does that and does it almost every day. I feel so sorry for his wife. Some men are just addicted to sex and cheating. This guy seems like that is what his problem is. I hope your's stops doing it or if he has a problem like that, gets help.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:20 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• :19 that is so uncool. You don't need to be that way. What's up with the need to put down others?
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:25 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Anon sounds like Monica Alvarez!
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 10:26 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• i did all , thanks god i went to the clinic I'm clean, im happy, but i wanted to know what other women think about things like that ,thanks for your honest help
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Jun. 7, 2009