Naming him Anthony just cant decide on the middle name

We deff. are naming our son Anthony but we havent decided on a middle name here are some that i really like

Anthony Chance
Anthony Dylan
Anthony Francis

Which do you like best?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Anthony Dylan is my fav
    Anthony Baylour is one i made up :)
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 10:39 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• anthony dylan sounds best to me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• dylan :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:49 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• What's the first intial of the last name? You don't want it to have an unfortunate association with some other initials, an dyou don't want it to be a known acronym. I like Anthony Justin, but if the last name was Xavier, kids would call him Ajax!
    If the last name was Edwards, you would have Anthony Chance Edwards (ACE) or Anthony Dylan Edwards and everyone would call him AIDS.
    LeftBrainy

Answer by LeftBrainy at 11:05 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• i dont think everyone is going to be going into things that far to make fun of him unless they really really didnt like him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I like Anthony Dylan or Anthony Michael.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 11:50 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• anthony james
    Mommy2Mariah

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 12:01 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• do what i did walk around the house (when your home alone) and yell each one of the names with the last name, like he was in trouble which ever one sounds the best wins! lol
    Froggy_girl1790

Answer by Froggy_girl1790 at 1:07 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Kids are cruel. That's a fact of life. Give them less fuel for pranks, always.

I still like Anthony Justin better than Anthony Chance, as long as the last initial works. The baby name book I used took the number of syllables seriously. For instance, you really wouldn't choose three one syllable words Joe Mack Doe. Then the next thing they warn about is the initials spelling a word, acronym, or common abbreviation. Iris Belinda McKay doesn't sound so bad until you look at the initials.
    LeftBrainy

Answer by LeftBrainy at 3:40 PM on Jun. 7, 2009