sex toy....just for him? tmi

My husband came home last night, about 10:30 from hanging out with friends. i heard him come in, and go to the bathroom, he had a plastic sack, i could hear him crumpling the sack, i figured he just got a magazine or something, went back to sleep. woke up this morning, got out of the shower and noticed something on top of our cabinet in our bathroom. i climbed on the toilet to see what it was, it's one of those rubbery fake vaginas. i thought about throwing it away, but i wanted to see if im overreacting.....i mean we had sex like 2 nights ago, and it was verry enjoyable....should i just leave him alone??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• lol it's not different than you having a vibrator or dildo
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Well, i think it is disrespectful that he doesn't tell you about it. I bought my husband a thing to masturbate with....(i know, sounds gross) but I mean we both know about it. I would feel very uncomfortable if it was kept a secret. I would talk to him about it before you just throw it out and explain that you may not mind him having it but you would like for him to not keep it a secret. Him hiding stuff makes you wonder what else he could be hiding....thats what i would say to him
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 10:53 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• OP here, i think maybe thats what bothering me the most, is that he is hiding it from me, but at the same time, it was only last night, and i didn't see him much this morning....maybe i'll wait for him to tell me about it, if he doesn't i'll ask him, but i don't want to embarress him...i guess after writing it it doesn't seem like such a big deal!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• It doesn't sound like he really hid it, Did he? If you could see it on the cabinet that's not hidden! I don't think its a huge deal! We all have our toys!! LOL
    Diana44

Answer by Diana44 at 12:33 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Those big fake rubber bootys make me laugh-
    why, NO hoooow, can some man get off jerking off in a big rubber booty! ROTFLMAO!
    I dont think he hid it, I think he got drunk and him and his friends bought some joke thing and when he got home drunk and horny he went to town on the big rubber booty!
    in my opnion its TOTALLY diff from a viberator, because its not like our viberators look like BIG BOOTYS!
    mine doenst even look like a penis!
    and I've seen some of those big bootys with like hair on the VaJay and big round booty cheeks- LOL OMG-im sorry, i cant stop laughing.
    Leave it alone- it was prolly a drunken joke, it doenst sound hidden to me!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 2:04 PM on Jun. 7, 2009