If you had the power to make everyone on earth know just one thing about your religion what would it be?

I didn't say they would follow your religion, but if you could just give them one piece of honest to goodness fact about your beliefs what would it be?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 10:55 AM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• that God is awesome
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• That their ancestors have been around longer and faith, and they were some pretty intelligent people, considering they invented faith.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:14 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I would want them to know the real true nature of God. The truth about him...not as they see it but as it really is. People have their own perspective of God based on their experiences in life, but so many of us are totally wrong. I would want this not only for them,but also for myself. I think theres much to learn about him. This also would mean that others could see the same God I saw and if they chose not to believe then its their choice, but at least we could be on the same page...for once.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 11:15 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Momofsaee..perfect answer
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 11:26 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• That I am perfectly happy, have no need of god 

mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 11:35 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• That we are good people and dont worship the devil.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:26 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I don't care what they think about Satanism really. I don't want ignorant people joining it, so I don't care if they stay ignorant about it LOL. I WOULD, however, like everyone to TRULY understand evolution. Very few people do, and I think that's the only way it can be thrown out as false. If you "get" it, you cannot deny it happens. It would be like denying gravity happens.
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 12:59 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• If evolution happens, it's because God made it so.
    Anonymous

• Nothing. I don't wish for people to understand my religious beliefs (though I am happy to discuss it if that is what they wish). I would only want them to understand that all people have the absolute right to believe what they wish & to practice their beliefs in anyway that doesn't physically harm anyone else, destroy public property, or make use of publicly owned land.
    nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 3:07 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Beautifully put momofsaee. I love what you said. And, I agree all the way with you. God bless you!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 6:55 PM on Jun. 7, 2009