is it normal that ive been in a relationship for 6 yrs and he still dont tell me he loves me...

beautifulmoma3

Asked by beautifulmoma3 at 11:34 AM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• uh no... ive been with my so for 6 years and he tells me he loves me and im beautiful EVERY day. ask him what his problem is because that is b.s.
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 11:36 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• That is definately not normal. But whatever works for you guys I guess......if it bothers you then it is a problem.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 11:38 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Hmm, doesn't seem normal to me but everyone is different.
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 11:40 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Im wondering what your man says when you tell him that you love him. Love is an important part of a relationship and six years is a long time for you not to be told "I love you". Why are you waisting your time on this man? I dont know how you deal with this but if it was me I dont think I could be as patient as you are. You must really love him. Just curious What does he tell you when you tell him that you love him? I commend you for staying in this relationship but everyone needs to hear "I LOVE YOU!! GOOD LUCK!!!
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 12:24 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• i think its a little strange why would he be with you this long and not say it? i mean even FRIENDS tell each other that!?!
    ashtynsmom730

Answer by ashtynsmom730 at 12:41 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Maybe he really doesn't love you..................
    grannywilson

Answer by grannywilson at 7:10 PM on Jun. 7, 2009