i need advice

ok so i love my man and i think he's gorgeous! and i absolutely love his body...but he has lil self confidence issues! im always telling him i love his body and i think he's sexy and all that stuff like everyday! but he always says no its disgusting im gonna work out for you and i wanna impress you im like HELLO im already impressed! (sometimes i think he does it cuz he likes to hear it,i think it makes him feel good) for the most part im tryin to convince him i love his body. am i not do a good job? and its hard cuz sometimes when we're gettin in the mood clothes off i wanna rub his big body and kiss it and jus ruff him up lols but i hold back cuz i dont want him to start downing himself? how do i convince him that i love honestly love his body and get him to quit and jus enjoy himself cuz I love his body

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• and jus to be a lil more clear he's not fat. hes not skinny...he's perfect...jus a lil chunky....lol i freakin love it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I'm not sure there's much you can do here if you are already telling him that you love his body and really mean it. Maybe if he really doesn't feel good about himself you could offer to work out with him. remind him how awesome you think his body is, but tell him "If working out would make you feel better about yourself, then I think we should do it together because I want you to be happy and confident".
    MamaApril2

Answer by MamaApril2 at 11:43 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• awww mine is too!!! i love love it to.. rough him up a little, do something unexpected.. leave him little notes stating it..
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 11:44 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• i don't blame you for goin anon
    Anonymous

• well i went anon cuz i know he wouldnt appreciate me talkin about but i jus wanted to know what i can do and i do send txt messages all day tellin him how sexy he is and how gorgeous he is but i always get the reply your just sayin that or your jus bein nice or im happy your blind and it jus got old i mean its me! im your girl. you should be comfertable with me...i mean we been together so long...i jus wanna put it behind us so that i can do what i want like i said put my hands on his sides and rough him up a bit. the one thing i dont hold back is i rub his belly i freakin love his belly! he's gorgeous i could jus eat him up. so i jus wanna know what i can do so that he will snap out of it so i can do what i want. and also get pictures cuz omg he was in nothin but a towel and omg he was so freakin sexy i wanted a pic but he wont let me :(
    Anonymous

• I am having this same exact problem with my man and he tells me I know how you feel about me, but thats not how I feel about myself, so in away i guess i can accept that he is just frustrated that the things he likes to wear are begining to be tight and he doesn't want to go out and buy new clothes. so i think that no matter what we say to them they have to be the ones to accept themselves.
    VanessaCalhoun

Answer by VanessaCalhoun at 1:44 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• well i think for him to accept himself he wants to work out and i dont want him too lol i really dont and i beg him not to. i mean i tell him thats fine but dont try to lose weight dont force yourself. i dont want him to lose his belly or anything! i freakin love his body i cant stress it enough how much i love his body! i dont want him to work it all off. id be so sad. id still love him but id be sad...im so serious itd feel like somethings missing....my mans sexy body. i dont like skinny and all muscles i like chunky and strong arms. and he has that already!
    Anonymous