Playboys "Hate Sex" List

Playboy featured an article where it had a list of Conservative women people hate, but would love to "f*ck". There has been a lot of humorous replies about it, however Playboy had over 100,000 subscriptions canceled suspected of the article.
How do you feel about this? Do you think if it was about Liberal women, such as Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton or Rachel Maddow people would be so "ha-ha" about it?

BEXi

Asked by BEXi at 11:40 AM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Some probably would but I bet anything alot of libs would of screamed to have Playboy scrapped.I really do not care about them but thought it was great to see captialism at work when people were canceling their subscriptions and then they took the garbage down.All about the $$ of course and they found out not EVERYONE agrees with them.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:46 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I'm a liberal and I find this article disgusting and sexist.
    feministmama

Answer by feministmama at 11:49 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I feel the same way tnmom.. I know there will be some liberals who wouldve thought it was funny anyway- but I know there wouldve been much more of an uproar at the same time.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 11:50 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Yeah, Conservative or Liberal- I find it disgusting too. Men will always be such pigs.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 11:52 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• LOL I highly doubt this is true.

BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 11:55 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• It is true baismom
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:58 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I think that if some one was so far conservative that they were THAT offended by it, they shouldn't have been subscribing to Playboy in the first place. lol.
    And that is a really awful article and in poor taste.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 11:59 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I'm a fan of Hef, got to make it to the MPP party at the mansion one of these day but yeah, this is way outta line.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 12:00 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I googled it and there is multiple articles coming up... here are some links:

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/playboy-conservative-women-top-10-list-hate-f-ck-hit-list
    http://michellemalkin.com/2009/06/05/playboy-hatefk-list-fallout-aol-did-what/

CONT...
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 12:01 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Gross.

Just...Gross.
    SarahColbert

Answer by SarahColbert at 12:03 PM on Jun. 7, 2009