marraige and online relationships?

Ok my hubby and I recently decided to make things work...well he had a online fling w some chick in Texas...and I had one w a guy but ended it because I wanna work on the marraige....He wont stop talking to this girl and he has her phone # she also has his...grrr they say they are just friends but I found a dif site he was on flirting with her and her flirting w him like sexual comments and stuff....he made the site may 1 wich was after me and him decided to make it work...then she left dirty comments like may 28 when I was on my way back to be with him....what would you ladies do and how would you handle it if you was me? keep in mind...he Wont stop talking to her and he thinks I am stupid lol......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• I'd say if he doesn't stop talking to her then he doesn't want to make it work. Sounds like he doesn't care about your feelings at all. I would tell him if he truly was committed to making his marriage work then he needs to cut ties with her. Even if there is nothing going on but out of respect for you and your feelings.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• then leave for good.. you dont deserve that crap! if he refuses to at least stop the sexual comments, let him go
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 11:46 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Well,if he wants your relationship to work, then he does have to stop and thats the ultimatum you should give him.Theres really no other way to go about it. Its either you or her not you and her.Let it be his choice and you will know that you gave it all you had.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 11:46 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I would def say that you need to give him an ultimatum too. I hate when guys think that flirting through texts/internet doesn't count. Because it does. All he should need is you, and if it can't be that way then I think you should leave him.
    MamaApril2

Answer by MamaApril2 at 12:04 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• It doesn't sound like he is as commited on working on it, as you are. In addition, since he is the one that ultimately commited the infedility, why isn't he coming to where you are. I would be damned to hell if my husband cheated on me, then expected me to move my entire life back to Texas. He needs to make more of an effort. Something along the lines of. We get different phone numbers so she cannot contact you, and we delete all of our online accounts. How bad does he want you? Right now he is doing a halfed assed job, and I am sure you deserve much better.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 12:05 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I'd tell him that if he wanted to make the marriage work he cuts ALL contact with her NOW! I would block her # from his phone, and block her from the computer. Then I would make an appointment for a marriage counselor. If he refuses to go to counseling and work on the marriage then I would pick up the phone and make an appointment to see a divorce lawyer. Good luck I hope everything works out!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:56 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• yah I wld block her number and the net but he has his own laptop and he made damn sure his bill is seperate....from mine
    Anonymous

• leave him period....i have been in plenty of lying relationships it doesnt work...he is not putting in any effert...leave him.....
    Anonymous