Morning joke for u all

DO YOU PASS GAS IN BED?

IF THIS STORY DOESN'T MAKE YOU CRY FOR LAUGHING SO HARD, LET ME KNOW AND I'LL PRAY FOR YOU.

THIS IS A STORY ABOUT A COUPLE WHO HAD BEEN HAPPILY MARRIED FOR YEARS.

THE ONLY FRICTION IN THEIR MARRIAGE WAS THE HUSBAND'S HABIT OF FARTING LOUDLY EVERY MORNING WHEN HE AWOKE. THE NOISE WOULD WAKE HIS WIFE AND
THE SMELL WOULD MAKE HER EYES WATER AND MAKE HER GASP FOR AIR.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• EVERY MORNING SHE WOULD PLEAD WITH HIM TO STOP RIPPING THEM OFF BECAUSE IT WAS MAKING HER SICK. HE TOLD HER HE COULDN'T STOP IT AND THAT IT WAS
    PERFECTLY NATURAL. SHE TOLD HIM TO SEE A DOCTOR. SHE WAS CONCERNED THAT ONE DAY HE WOULD BLOW HIS GUTS OUT.

THE YEARS WENT BY AND HE CONTINUED TO RIP THEM OUT. THEN ONE THANKSGIVING MORNING AS SHE WAS PREPARING THE TURKEY FOR DINNER AND HE WAS UPSTAIRS SOUND ASLEEP, SHE LOOKED AT THE INNARDS OF THE TURKEY -
    GIZZARD AND LIVER.

A MALICIOUS THOUGHT CAME TO HER
    Anonymous

• SHE TOOK THE GIZZARD AND LIVER UPSTAIRS WHERE HER HUSBAND WAS SOUND ASLEEP, AND GENTLY PULLING THE BED COVERS BACK, SHE PULLED BACK THE ELASTIC WAISTBAND OF HIS UNDERPANTS AND PUT THEM INTO HIS SHORTS.

SOME TIME LATER SHE HEARD HER HUSBAND WAKEN WITH HIS USUAL TRUMPETING WHICH WAS FOLLOWED BY A BLOOD CURDLING SCREAM AND THE SOUND OF FRANTIC FOOT STEPS AS HE RAN INTO THE BATH ROOM. THE WIFE COULD HARDLY CONTROL
    HERSELF AS SHE ROLLED ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING, TEARS IN HER EYES! AFTER YEARS OF TORTURE SHE RECKONED SHE HAD GOT HIM BACK PRETTY GOOD.
    Anonymous

• ABOUT TWENTY MINUTES LATER, HER HUSBAND CAME DOWNSTAIRS IN HIS
    BLOODSTAINED UNDERPANTS WITH A LOOK OF HORROR ON HIS FACE. SHE BIT HER LIP AS SHE ASKED HIM WHAT WAS THE MATTER.

HE SAID, 'HONEY YOU WERE RIGHT. ALL THESE YEARS YOU HAVE WARNED ME AND I DIDN'T LISTEN TO YOU'.

'WHAT DO YOU MEAN?' ASKED HIS
    WIFE.

'WELL, YOU ALWAYS TOLD ME THAT ONE DAY I WOULD END UP FARTING MY GUTS OUT, AND TODAY IT FINALLY HAPPENED.'

'BUT BY THE GRACE OF GOD, SOME VASELINE AND TWO FINGERS. I THINK I GOT MOST OF IT BACK IN.'
    Anonymous

• rofl, thank you!
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 12:08 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• HOLLY SHIT
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 12:10 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• HA HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH YEAH, very funny....
    Anonymous

• I should do that to my husband..... LMAO
    Anonymous

• lol
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 12:21 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• lol...i've heard that before and it's still funny
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 12:24 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• bwahahahahahahahaha
    MansfieldMomma

Answer by MansfieldMomma at 12:32 PM on Jun. 7, 2009