who would you be with?

right now there are 2 men in my life that I love and care about very much. one is my best friend who I have known for 8years and the other is the soon to be father of my child.. I am 7 months pregnant. my best friend is in the Army is 19 has a goal and a carrer and has his life straight.. my ex is only working maybe one day a week, doesn't know what he wants out of life and is 23 years old I love them both and i know they both will do anything for me, and my best friend just brought up us possibly having a relationship when he gets back from Germany in two weeks, but I'm not sure if I should try to make things work with my ex I've already given him multiple chances to try to get a carrer or at least a steady job and I feel like there is nothing left for me to do except say I don't want to do this anymore

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Sounds like you already have your mind made up to me....
    Anonymous

• go for the one with the most stability
    Anonymous

• I'm sure you do love both of them, but there is one that you know you love more. You should go with whichever on that is.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 12:25 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• one* that is, sorry.
    HisMommySince07

• You only have one life, don't live it unhappy. Your baby deserves more than that. Just please tell their not friends too.
    Anonymous

• well it sounds like your friend has alot more to offer you-- he is in the military and doing something with his life. Your ex has been given many chances and sounds like he is not making much effort working or finding his way in life. So my vote is - have a relationship with your friend. Good luck- I wish you all the best!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:50 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I've learned over the years that hope is nice but security is even better. If the friend is a good man and will do right by you then go with security. BD sounds like a loser and won't change. If it were me, I'd go with friend but there is no rush. When he comes back see if it will work for you but you have to think of the baby and your future.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:40 PM on Jun. 7, 2009