Am I having a misscarrage AGAIN?

I just lost a baby at 10 weeks and had a D&C this last January. My last period was April 29th and did an ovulation test and was positive at 10 days after I started period, i took test and i am pregnant.

As of yesterday Im bleeding (lightly) and have passed 3 small colts and NO cramping pains. I called my doctor and she said with out having a heavy period & cramping she can not say Im having a miscarriage with out checking for the HCgs and im 2 early for ultra sounds. Im going CRAZY and very stressed! Im always going to the bathroom and yes im seeing light bleeding I do NOT see cloths every time. But feel Im going to miscarry. I have had two D&C with out any bleeding or cramping before hand. Whats going on with me? This is a new guy and my last 3 kids was with different person. No this guy has no kids & this would be 2nd misscarraige with this guy.

shannonhansen

Asked by shannonhansen at 12:16 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i dont beleive ur 2 early for a ultra sound...my dh ex had a ultra sound done when she had a positive test and she was like only 6-7 days late on her period....but it depends on the dr...if u go to the er chances are they will do a ultra sound for ya.
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 12:24 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• maybe a hemmorhage?? i had a hemmorhage from 9-18 weeks and passed some clots and filled pads. But they said u can either bleed it out or ur body will absorb it. I thought there was some kind of pill or shot to stop a miscarrage but not for sure. I only had the hemmorhage so long cause my placenta was blocking the blood from exiting out. I'm 35weeks pregnant now and fine.
    Anonymous

• is the guy doing any drugs or anything?? maybe that could be it, I don't know
    Anonymous