why do you women do this to yourselves?

I don't care what the circumstances are, there is no excuse good enough to make someone cheating on you ok. Really, how you can you truly believe that someone loves you if they can go be with someone else. Is your self-esteem really so low that you don't feel like you deserve someone who will treat you with some respect? C'mon, seriously, no one deserves to be treated like that. You need to go find someone who knows what it means to truly love someone, a.k.a. a REAL man.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• OP again. I have no "cause" and I have not been in that situation. I didn't say that they don't cheat for good reason, but if he OR she is intelligent enough to realize that his/her needs aren't being met, then he/she should be intelligent enough to sit down and talk to his/her partner BEFORE he/she cheats. Cheating is a sign of weakness, it is not only running from your problems, but trying to find a solution in someone else rather than your partner. And lastly, I don't have a problem with the posts about cheating as far as someone asking for advice, I was simply wondering why some people think that this behavior is ok for a man OR a woman.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I totally agree with you girl thats true obviously there is no love if some else had his attention in the way it should only be yours
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 12:22 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• RIght on Dude! I agree 100%. There is no man that could make me think this is okay. Nope, Not in my lifetime. I have a good life to lead!!!
    Anonymous

• Maybe some women think that he is the best they can do? Low self esteem? If a man cheats there is something missing from your relationship! Can it be fixed? Some say it can, I believe once a cheater always a cheater! Just MY opinion.
    Diana44

Answer by Diana44 at 12:27 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• not true, people make mistakes. some people DO change believe it or not
    Anonymous

• Agreed. If my husband ever did anything like that I would be long gone. Period.
    Anonymous

• poster here. cheating is not a mistake, it's a conscious choice that is made by the person doing it. Some people may be able to change, I'll give you that one, but they wouldn't still be with me when they had their little epiphany.
    Anonymous

• I dont know why women do this to themselves but I work with a lot of spanish people and im not racist or anything because I have a lot of spanish friends (mexican and Guatamala---I know spelling is wrong) but anyways I see this almost everyday in more of these people. The guys have wives and two or three other girlfriends but they are very jealous and possessive of their wives and one of the girls told me that the women put up with this as a matter of respect. They are to please their hubbys and not question them about cheating and I told her that a man should respect his wife too but she didnt agree. I think a woman should respect herself before anyone else.
    Anonymous

• First they have to beleave their husband is cheating
    My stepdaughter has people telling her her husband cheats...she doesn't beleave it!
    Once she caught her 25 yr old husband in bed with a 13 yr old. She chased out the girl and told her to never touch her husband again!!
    She didn't think for a minute about the girls age and what her husband did was illegal!!!
    It truely is denial and low self esteem.....
    Anonymous

• agreed OP!!! I wouldn't keep a man in my life for a SECOND if he cheated on me
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 2:24 PM on Jun. 7, 2009