7 months pregnant severe back pain

i have excruciating back pain.omg like i cant lay down in any way .im in so much damn pain its unbelievable.im sitting kind of like a recliner right now n it calmed down but it still hurts.some1 plz help me!wut do i do i need it to stop i cant even sit up straight.

Desi2Sweet

Asked by Desi2Sweet at 12:54 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Health

• Well when i was a little more than 7 mths i had back pain and called my doc and it turned out that i was having back labor (dont mean to frighten you). It could just be a UTI or something but i would call. I went straight to the hospital and they had to stop my labor b/c i was so early.
    2lilmom

Answer by 2lilmom at 3:12 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• First - Learn English. Second - Get on all fours and arch your back. It helped to get my baby off of it and relieve pressure.
    Anonymous

• funny how the anonymous people always talk the most shit and obviously it was english enough fro you to understand it you ass
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 12:26 AM on Jun. 8, 2009