when do you ovulate?

I was at the doctor recently and she told me I should begin "trying" as soon as my period ends. I usually waited until the 7th day after the first day of my period. Last time I got pregnant though, I remember the only time I had sex during that cycle WAS the day after my period ended. When do YOU try? (# of days following AF) when do you think you ovulate?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• try doing both days. I tend to ovulate later in during my cycle. I don't remember but I ended up getting pregnant once 2 days before I was suppose to start my period (I know because we were not trying, that was the only day we didn't use protection because I though we were in the clear and we had a blood test that confirmed it as well). So, everyone is different, and I think every cycle can be different if you tend to not have regular periods as well.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 1:09 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Get the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility. Once you elarn to chart your cycles there won't be much question of when you ovulate. Good luck.
    Azure

Answer by Azure at 11:42 AM on Jun. 12, 2009