2 year old playing in poop

my two year old daughter is potty training and she pee's in the the potty but she poops on the floor and i dont know what to do (other than clean it up ) about it
and even when she wears a diaper she takes it off and plays in it or takes it off to dose it on the floor i dont know what to do

cielo1

Asked by cielo1 at 1:18 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my daughter still dose that and shes almost two and not potty trained.um i guess just chaing her asap.thats all i can say
    roxieandlily

Answer by roxieandlily at 9:59 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• oh lovely, i feel for ya... luckily my son has never done that, but I think I might puke if he did...
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 1:24 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• lol i know right i just dont know what to do about it
    cielo1

Answer by cielo1 at 1:28 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• what kind of potty do you use for her? the one that goes on the big toilet or her own little one? whichever it is, try switching it up. maybe it will catch her interest. when i take my son to the toilet i try to entertain him with his toys. i pretty much did a puppet show for him while he was on the toilet the other day, he sat there and laughed the whole time. AND pooped on the toilet!
    exxOHjackie

Answer by exxOHjackie at 2:37 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• try to initiate a new reward system for pooping on the potty. just think of it as starting potty training all over again but this time you are focusing on pooping on the potty. as far as the playing in it, ewww, that is just gross i'd be so grossed out i wouldn't know what to do. keep an eye on her, look for the signs she is about to poop and when you see them ask her to sit on the potty. if she still refuses to go on the potty than just keep an eye on her so when she does go in her pants you can clean it up right away so she doesn't get a chance to play in it. my dd never played in her poop like some kids do so i don't know any tips to get yours to stop
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 3:37 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I wish I could help you but my 2yo has started doing something similar but much more disgusting. At first she would just take it to put it in the potty with her hands but now she actually PLAYS in it! She came out of her room last night literally covered in it and I had to give her another bath. She just started doing this this week so I don't know what to do about it either... Good luck
    JJones02

Answer by JJones02 at 9:21 AM on Jun. 17, 2009