We've been trying to concieve since October2008....Nothing seems to working Any suggestions ...We've done the test to see when i'm ovulating and everything...and Numerous Positions...But Haven't had any luck....please help???

BaxtersBaby

Asked by BaxtersBaby at 1:47 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I would go see a fertility specialist, just to check things out. They will be able to offer you the best advice about how to get pregnant, and be able to answer any questions!

Other then that...if your DH wears briefs, it would be better for his sperm count if you switched him to boxers. Just get busy and have fun!
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 2:03 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Wait a year, if you're still not able to conceive, maybe ry going to a fertility specialist? My husband and I tried for 2 1/2 years and went to one. They did numerous tests on us. There was nothing wrong with either us, thankfully, however, it could be just a small little problem that they can fix in no time.
    We ended up getting pregnant a month before we were going to do InVitro. I think it's because we stopped stressing about it so much! You really need to relax and just give it some time. I know how difficult it is and frustrating every month.
    In the meantime if you have a 28 day cycle, usually 12-14 days after your period starts is when you ovulate, so try having sex every other day starting on day 8 or 10 and going until day 16 or 18.

Good luck!
    Anonymous

• With my second son, we tried for a year and after nothing happened, we went to see my doc. He put me on fertility drugs and I got pregnant, but I miscarried. Then I got pregnant with my second son two months later. It took us almost 2 years to conceive this one.
    If you are worried, I would talk to your ob/gyn and see what they say.
    bhwrn1

Answer by bhwrn1 at 2:38 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Have you read "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Toni Wechlser? The method WORKS as long as all aspects are normal.

Also get hubby's sperm tested, to be sure everything is good there.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:54 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I cut out caffeine and went on a gluten free diet for a couple months and got prego on the 1st try with my healthy 6 mo old daighter. Also make sure your man wears boxers and keeps those jewels out of hot water. A hot bath can severely decrease a mans fertility for up to 6 months.
    jean43ky

Answer by jean43ky at 4:54 PM on Jun. 7, 2009