I started taking prenatal vitamins a couple of months ago and noticed lately Im loosing more hair than normal when Im in the shower or brushing. Anyone else experience this?

Im not pregnant yet still trying to conceive my first baby.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i lost some hair post partum, usually when your pregnant you gain more hair, that what happened to me and thats what I was told.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 2:15 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• that can b ea sign of PCOS....I know that because I have it, and had alot of my hair to fall out over the last couple years...if you have any of the other signs like an irregular period, overweight and carry it around your mid-section, hair growing in the wrong places like on your chest, upperlip, chin, a lot of skin tags, or dark patches unerneath your breast, around your neck...etc...then I'd talk to your doctor about it
    Anonymous