Have you cheated before? If so, what was your reason for doing it?

C'mon ladies...let's figure out why people cheat.

I have cheated twice, well once in my eyes.

The first time I cheated, I lost "it" to a friend of mine. After that time, I cheated a couple more times by kissing a couple of guys. I was with this guy who didn't live here, we talked on the phone every once in awhile but what we had was far from a serious relationship.

The second time I made out with a guy that I had been with before, when I was single. Me and my ex were not together "in a relationship" at the time but we were trying to work things out so we could be together again someday.

Cheating is never right and there is no excuse for it... I don't do it anymore. Once a cheater is not always a cheater. I just want to see what reasons others had for doing it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I cheated once, I guess you can call it that. My byfriend (now husband) cheated on me... he was I think a sex addict and he confessed after he got caughtr with another girl, he confessed every girl he cheated on mye with. I broke up with him,but said that if I he could proove himself trustworthy than we could work things out. Well, meanwhile I had a friend that Iwould just joke verbally (nopthing sexual) and he asked to feel my boobs, so I let him. Then a while later my b-friend and I got back together. I told him of the incident. I regretted it, especially because I did it for revenge, to hurt him. It took awhile for my boyfriend to get over it, as it took me even longer to get over what he did. Well, he proved himself trustworthy to this day (we've been together for 10 years, and both been faithful :)
    Anonymous

• i cheated on just about every boyfriend I've ever had except for my highschool sweet heart.
    always for the same reason, my boyfriends would stop giving me enough attention, or stop sleeping with me on a regular basis, so I would go out and get attention from someone else.
    I no know Im not ment to be in relationships so I just date, and have fun, I dont like things getting old, I like things always freash and new, and I dont hink I could even settle down.
    Anonymous

• Yes I cheated once, the same day I found out my husband did with my best friend. No it wasn't right and it was not an enjoyable experience. My husband didn't and still doesn't know to this day, we have since divorced. He just drank too much and had a roving eye when he was drinking, I couldn't take it anymore. I loved him too much to stay and always wonder. BTW: He's on wife no. 6!!
    Anonymous

• I cheated only because I wanted out and he knew it. My ex-hubby cheated on me with my best friend of 10 years and lied to me about it for a year and a half. When I found out, I told him I was done and I wanted out. He said all right and I went about my business. We lived in seperate bedrooms but stayed in the same home to raise our son together. We were still going to divorce regardless. Anyways, I started dating my best friend (who is now my DF) and ex-hubby mentioned that I seemed to be a happier person. Well, one thing led to another and now I am engaged to my best friend and my ex (don't laugh) has mentioned he was glad what he did led to it.

This was the only time I cheated. Do I regret it? No. Do I wish things had been different? Maybe. Can I look myself in the mirror everyday? Yes, I can. Why? Because I knew my prior relationship was over and exhubby was all right with my chioce to leave. That's enough for me.
    Mina2904

Answer by Mina2904 at 2:38 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I cheated on my first husband with the husband of a woman I babysat for as a teen. Our spouses were out of town so we went out for drinks. Talked about our shitty marriages and had had some pretty wild sex that night and a few times after that.
    then I got a divorce and dated this old friend of mine who was in prison. I was always messing around behind his back because he couldn't give me the obvious, sex.
    I went and got married while he was in prison and when he got out he asked me to leave my husband. I will never cheat on this husband of mine!!!!!....doesn't do anything other then stir up problems and hurt the family
    Anonymous