why is my bf changing he said he wasnt like other guys?!?!

me and my bf been together for a year well a week ago i told him i wanted to break up cuz he doesnt pay much attention to me and we dont go out on dates anymore or anything like that he ended up going to the bar and who knows what else well i get home the next day he texts while im on my way saying i will be a man that i have never been to you!! well i got on my comp the other day and seen there were porn sites and everything i never been to yes i do all that stuff cuz we never do it so i asked him if he went to them and he said he did well way to go on making a prego women feel bad but what i dont get is when we got together he said why look at porn when i have you?!!! so what kind of line was that? an oh im just going to say this so she will stay with me!!! what do i do he just doent seem he wants to do anything with me and now he just wants to stay home!!! he made me feel soo abd and unpretty and i just want him 2 feel that

Tbaby61727

Asked by Tbaby61727 at 2:12 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm sorry hon, all guys are going to say they aren't like other guys. If you aren't happy with him then you shouldn't be in the relationship.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 2:18 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• actions speak louder than words.... is all I can say. Maybe if you two are going to try and work things out you both talk about what you would lke to see from the relationship/eachother. You both are sexually frustrated, maybe that should be noe thing you discuss. There are probably a lot if things that are bothering him that you ned to listen to and vice versa.... so having a discussion will help.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 2:19 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Im sorry you have to go through this.. men lie all the time and I hate to be the man bashing chick.. but they lie to make you believe something when really they are all the same. they all have those wonderful urges that make them demand sex when you don't want it, go looking for alternatives when they're not getting it from you.. and it doesn't even have to be your fault! A lot of men have 'mommy issues' with pregnant women. I dont' understand it, I won't pretend to be an expert.. but in my opinion, nd my experience, no matter how 'different' a guy thinks he is or says he is.. they're all the same in the end
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 2:19 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• my man doesnt do that shit behind my back. i also dont have him on a leash so he doesnt feel the need. porn is harmles at least its not a real woman. let it go or have more sex
    Anonymous

• Your hormones are in control of everything right now. Thats to help you, help your baby grow. But those hormones can make everything seem over wrought right now. Take it easy on yourself. Focus on your baby right now, everything else can wait. Do not make any major life decisions while you are pregnant. Tell him you need him to take care of specific things. Men are not that creative when it comes to women's needs. Don't ever assume they know what you need, trust me I know. I have been married 23 years and they need to be told what we need. Just be very specific. It will be alright Mama, you just have to be up front with men.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:54 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• bc he's a guy. He IS like other guys. Guys say that "I'm not like other guys" crap to make us feel safe. Guys tell us what they think we want to hear. They think it makes us happy to hear these things. Just tell him straight up, honesty sounds better than pretty lies. If he likes porn then there isn't much you can do about that but it's nothing against you, men just like porn. Even a lot of the men who's women swear they would never watch it, watch it. I've worked with lots of men whose wives swear their man isn't into that. Meanwhile he's at work telling stories about the porn he just watched!!!!!

Answer by admckenzie at 3:38 PM on Jun. 7, 2009